Lynda Gonclaves is the Managing Director of Sussex HR, and has been qualified with the CIPD since 1996. She prides herself on providing HR support to businesses in a pragmatic, friendly, and flexible support focussing on maximising the performance of their people and the profit for the business. Through effective people management and HR strategy that supports and enables employees and the management team the business will have the right platform for success.
Sussex HR Limited is an outsourced HR Company which specialises in supporting businesses across a wide range of sectors in managing their most important resource, their people. The company was established in 2008, and based in Seaford, East Sussex it supports business across Sussex and surrounding areas including London.
The team at Sussex HR Limited comprises of 4 qualified HR Advisors, 3 HR & Payroll Coordinators and 2 HR Coordinators: a comprehensive team offering a wealth of experience, knowledge and expertise. Areas of support include:
• Employee Relations – disciplinary, poor performance, sickness, restructures, TUPE, conflict management
• Recruitment and Selection – appropriate salary levels to attract applicants, job descriptions, advertising forums, and recruitment process including selection tools
• Contract of Employment – developing and reviewing contracts appropriate for the business including apprenticeship, fixed term, zero hour, contracts for service and enhanced contracts
• Policy & Procedure developments and reviews
• Generalist HR – advising and guiding on variations to contracts, managing maternity, paternity and adoption leave, annual leave calculations etc.
• Payroll management – processing and managing your payroll service
• Annual leave – managing your zero-hour annual leave
• Reward and retention
Working with businesses we undertake an Individual Needs Assessment to establish the primary focus of HR support required and then provide a team who have the appropriate skill, knowledge and expertise to support the business to achieve their business growth. This may result in various members of the team supporting the client, or them having a designated person but there is always a team available to provide support. Sussex HR Limited pride themselves as a team providing a HR Service which enables the business to grow and through their people achieving its full potential. We take time to understand the business, the challenges, the business plan and goals and provide services and support that enables those aims to become reality.
Planned webinars from the team of specialists delivering the SEBB programmes
Learn from experts to help your business thrive.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
The South East Business Boost Programme has been part funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014-20. It is a partnership between Southend-On-Sea Borough Council, Essex County Council, Kent County Council, East Sussex County Council and Thurrock Council.